Tuesday, August 10, 2010

12 Week photos

 27/6/10
12 Weeks!  I am feeling much better and gaining more energy. My appetite is finally increasing. My tummy is starting to slowly lose shape and I am feeling bloated! BP has been great and the weight is still steady.  I started my Summer Sanders workout video Suzanne sent me, love it!  Time to get exercising even more.


25/06/10
12 Week Belly Pic!  Looking a bit rough here.  Maybe a tiny bit bigger!


 15-6-10  Happy 2 year Anniversary to us! Peir and I celebrated with Payton and went to our favorite Indian restaurant for dinner!  I have such a wonderful Husband xo



 10-6-10
Ten Weeks!  Had my 4 week GP follow up today.  Haven't gained any weight yet and my BP was a bit high today, but I was flustered.  Doc was running 1.5 hours behind and I had locked Peir out of the house.  Looking forward to our 12 week scan so I can see how everything is progressing.  Getting anxious to see bubs and hear it's heart beating.  Also, can't wait until I am in the care of the Midwives so I can be sure I'm monitored well through my pregnancy.  Just a couple more weeks and I will start getting more excited, although I already am!  I can't wait to tell everyone.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment