Monday, November 8, 2010

32 Weeks

Back on the blog! Sorry for the short delay.  It has been a hectic month of work, medschool and appointments.  Bubs has had two appointments and everything is progressing well.  It is exciting to listen to her heart beat every night with Peir's stethoscope.  As of our last appointment (11/6) she was head down, let's hope she cooperates and doesn't flip into breech.  I have only three days of work left and then its all couch and pool-side till the birth!  Peir has two weeks left of 3rd year and he'll be around to help out during the last weeks of pregnancy. :).  We have also attended two pregnancy classes at the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (where I'll be giving birth).  Week 1 was 'When the baby arrives'.  Week 2 was 'Breastfeeding.'  It's a bit of a bore at times but the info is useful and it gives me a chance to chat with other expecting mothers.  Here's some Spring time pics!
At a cafe in SouthBank.  It was a bit hot and my hands were swollen (hence why my ring is on my pinky).
SouthBank walkway.
The pumpkin I carved for Halloween.
Beautiful Cricket Pitch at the GABBA. 

Much needed rays at our appt.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You are getting so big and beautiful! I love it!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete