Sunday, September 19, 2010

24 Week Update

Things have been progressing wonderfully!  Baby J is kicking, growing, and is already developing a personality of her own.  She says hello with a series of kicks every night before bed.  For the most part the last three weeks have been relatively uneventful aside from some aches and pains.  Although, I can feel my energy levels slowing down and it feels like 3rd trimester is on it's way.  Last week the three of us attended our first birthing class.  This was a comical experience.  It was led by a physio and we toured the birthing ward and learned some exercises that will benefit me before, during, and after birth.  The ward was clean and surprisingly quiet at 8:00 pm which was comforting.  The following week I had a four week check up at the Royal with a midwife working on my team, 'Team Pegasus'.  Bubs and I are healthy and growing on track.  She was laying sideways.  A few days later I took a trip up the coast with a work colleague to check out the beach art gallery festival.  Bubs first day at the beach...she's spoiled!  I hope you all enjoy the pictures.  Stay tuned for the next post when we get back from a few days at Mt. Tambourine and the Sunshine Coast!  Love and Miss everyone. xo

        
At the beach!            

Bronze sculpture of the lifesavers

Birth Class #1
24 Week Belly

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! Keep updating, love seeing these pics!

    ReplyDelete