28/8/10
Baby Johnson is now 21 weeks gestation. Both baby and I are healthy and growing. I have been feeling great despite a few back aches here and there. I've been to pregnancy yoga the past couple weeks and continuing my exercise routine. The three of us have made a couple shopping trips since we determined the sex. We purchased the bassinet, bedding and a few accessories. A point of contention is the closet space. Dad's closet has been halved to make way for mini-dresses. ~19 weeks to go!
 |
| Heading to yoga |
|
|
|
 |
| Belly at 21weeks | | |
|
|
 |
| "Does this really need a hanger?" |
So cute :) Peir doesn't need closet space....the baby girl does!
ReplyDeleteyes...it really does need a hanger!!
ReplyDeleteShould I knit a hanger too?!
ReplyDeleteYou look incredible :)!! I love Peir and the dress... xo
ReplyDelete